Lukeyboysonic's blogpage

Hello

Welcome to my blogpage.

Lukeyboysonic is giving you posts with images, posts, videos and polls and more.

You can check out my links of my left hand side of the page.

Thanks for looking at my blog page and i hope we see each other soon. Bye Bye

Saturday 12 January 2008

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity Released and Bioware's Sonic Game

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity has already been released like about 4 days ago in the usa and will be shipping out onto uk in february.

Graphics are looking amazing and the full motion video scenes like the opening, insert and ending looks pretty and i like the ending part with jet and sonic racing with each other in a friendly way (I THINK)

And also the Sonic RPG is now named ''SONIC CHRONICLES: THE DARK BROTHERHOOD'' and there are some screenshots of it.

Enjoy sonic riders zero gravity and i will make a game script soon.

No comments: