Lukeyboysonic's blogpage

Hello

Welcome to my blogpage.

Lukeyboysonic is giving you posts with images, posts, videos and polls and more.

You can check out my links of my left hand side of the page.

Thanks for looking at my blog page and i hope we see each other soon. Bye Bye

Wednesday 7 November 2007

Pluto now unlocked on DDR Supernova 2 (Japan)


Okay I was a bit incorrect. Pluto has now been unlocked as encore extra stage only. Looked at the comments from ddrray saying that how hard this has been looked. He said that the middle part was hardest with lots of pauses there. There might be some bpm changes from 50 - 220 (i think).


So if you ever wondered that Pluto is going to be the next CHAOS stepchart think again. I will post a video to it if i ever saw someone completed it. Whether it could be Beginner, Standard, Difficult or Expert (Don't think we might ever see the challenge steps)


So we just have to sit there until there is a video of pluto in best quality (very nice indeed)


No comments: