Lukeyboysonic's blogpage

Hello

Welcome to my blogpage.

Lukeyboysonic is giving you posts with images, posts, videos and polls and more.

You can check out my links of my left hand side of the page.

Thanks for looking at my blog page and i hope we see each other soon. Bye Bye

Saturday 10 November 2007

Top 10 Greatest Sonic Music Of All Time

Fans of sonic if you love sonic games then why not music? Lukeyboysonic introduces the Top 10 Greatest Sonic Music of All Time. I will search for 25 sonic music and day by day the poll will recieve 5 sonic songs. You have got the oppotunity to vote. So 25 sonic songs in 5 days of voting in 5 divison's.

On www.youtube.com/lukeyboysonic will have a video advert on how to vote. We are starting on the vote on 23rd november and i will call out the Top 10 favorite sonic music of all time.

Also coming up i'm working on the 4th episode of the super sonic weekly show. Still no infomation.

Thanks for reading and I see you there.

Loukey Davenport

No comments: